Kingdom Kids (Grades K-5)
We believe children are a gift from God, and raising Kingdom Kids in God’s sovereignty and grace is essential in lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ. Our roles and responsibilities as the body of Christ is to provide the necessary spiritual training to raise God-fearing, God-loving, and God-following children in order to prepare them to be the light of Jesus Christ wherever they go. Weekly trainings include the following key ingredients in learning:
1) Hearing the Word of God
2) Experiencing the Word of God
3) Remembering the Word of God
Our goal is to allow our Kingdom Kids to know their true identity as sons and daughters in Jesus Christ and be fully prepared to take on the assignments God has ordained in their lives.
“Let your light shine…” Matthew 5:16
Youth Group (Grades 6-12)
We believe that God is paying close attention to young people. Their lives are valued by God, and our goal, as the body of Jesus Christ, is to lead our youth in God’s provision and light.
We believe teaching youth in the church to grow in their relationship with the Lord is vital in preparing them for their future in loving and serving Jesus Christ. Our youth can only grow in their relationship with the Lord by hearing the Word of God, experiencing the Word of God, and remembering the Word of God.
Because of God’s heart for young people, the importance of teaching our youth how to function as godly men and women comes in these important steps:
1) Identify and build individual gifts and talents while connecting with God and one another.
2) Nurture our youth in their faith and equip them for a lifetime of honoring and glorifying God.
3) Motivate students and teach the importance of serving their church, communities, and cities.
4) Intentionally engage parents in order to support, love, and cherish our students’ spiritual growth.